RIBBED RUBBER FLOORINGS PATTERN-STUD
Rubber floorings are technical rubber articles, purpose – for floor coverings of vehicles, homes and public buildings.
The ribbed floor coverings are produced black or in color (all color or top- in color, bottom – black), Hardness Shore A from 65 to 80 according to the customer requirements.
Floor coverings are SBR based and posses good resistance to diluted acids, alkalis , salts and water. Recommended for indoor use only.
The floor coverings may be produced of be oil-resistant rubber compound on customer request. There are three qualities of oil resistant floor coverings – with excellent, good and good to fair resistance to oil.
Temperature range of work /-10 до + 70/°С
1. According to the type of the ribs rubber floorings are:
– RF1/RF2 (thin)
– RF3 (medium)
– RF4 (medium big)
– RF5 (big)
Dimensions of ribbed rubber floorings are:
• Thickness, mm
– RF1/RF2 (thin) – 3.00± 0.40
– RF3 (medium) – 3.00± 0.40; 4.00± 0.40
– RF4 (medium big) – 5.00± 0.50
– RF5 (big) – 6.00± 0.50; 9.00± 0.70
• Width, mm – from 900 to 1200
• Length, mm – from 3000 to 30 000, depending to the thickness
The bottom with textile imprint (cloth impression).